Friday, March 7, 2008

We made a cake the other day, just because we we're bored. Little Man wanted candles on it, and I thought of Annalee's blog about their "Happy Birthday to Us" cake and I thought why the heck not?? So we loaded the thing with candles and then pigged out! Today, I hear silverware being shuffled around in the drawer and then a chair scaping the kitchen floor and come out to find Squirt continuing on with the celebration!


Squirt and his innocent little "cheese"- he was eating cake with a mixing spoon!


What was left of the cake- want some?


And here's a pic of Little Man, because I can't take a pic of Squirt and not take one one of him!

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

I thought this was hilarious seeing as how my Matthew(3) did the same thing about 2 days ago, but with cookies that I left on the counter. He, however, climbs all the way on the counter and just sits there until someone gets him down!

{krista} said...

He's just gearing up for his birthday in a few weeks!

Genny said...

Hmmmm.....now I'm hungry for cake. Thanks a lot Julia!