Monday, March 24, 2008

My baby turned 2 ...

Squirt turned 2 this week, and he decided to personally conquer the "terrible" part of it! All of the sudden he's aggressive and has an attitude... my sweet little boy is no more. Today though I realized he's still sensitive. Lauren fell down and was crying and he came over to rub her head (his way of checking on you) so I came to the conclusion that if he didn't do the hurting then he's sensitive enough to be concerned.









We've had a big day. Grandma D took us to see "Horton hears a who" it was cute but Squirt only lasted 3/4 of the way through. Then Grandma M took us to "Build a Bear" then we had a small party with family for dinner.

3 comments:

JT42 said...

isn't it funny how they all of a sudden change on you...Sarah turns 2 in august and i am really not looking forward to any part of the terrible two's she will put me through :) oh well, it's just a phase, right?

Genny said...

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Ha ha, who doesn't leave their VTing til the end of the month? I left mine until the last day of the month that I would be in AZ!

Does commenting on blogs count as a visit? I think it should, I mean after all you can read everything in my blog that I would've told you in person!!! :o) Have a good week!

Krista said...

I'm glad grandma Nancy got to be there for his birthday!!! How fun for you all. Enjoy those terrible two's... I'm sure you know that from experience already.