Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Happy Easter and Happy Spring to Everyone!

Here are a couple pics of the boys... Hunting for eggs is Little Man's favorite thing to do in the world. Last year he "played" Easter bunny for like 4 months after Easter. This year the things are going away today! He can make us crazy.


I've been really busy this last week and so I never made it to the store to buy anything for Easter. I finally went Saturday night. Walmarts shelves were completely empty. There was a lady in the isle having a panic attack because she couldn't find Easter grass, it was funny because I thought of her Easter morning when Little Man said "Can I throw away this fluffy stuff??" That lady probably would have killed her kid if he said that (if she even found any, haha) So anyway, the Easter Bunny was a little unconventional this year, the boys got kites, sidewalk chalk, sand toys and a book (don't worry I don't think I spent more than $10). The thing is that it hit 90 degrees yesterday, so those things will all be put to good use!



Here are the boys in their "Easter Clothes" I was actually going to buy the boys new clothes and then I thought "What is one more blue polo in the closet?" Hopefully one day I'll be able to buy little cute dresses!



I put this picture on here because it made me laugh. I walked in the kitchen to see Hubbie and His Mini Me counter-part eating lunch together, they both matched and it just was so dang cute!

Anyways, after church we had a get together at Hubbie's parents house with ham, potatoes, salads, candy... you know, the works.

No comments: