Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Dad...

This is what happens when you leave my Dad alone with a chain saw!


For those of you that haven't been to my house before, that heap in the front yard is the remains of a HUGE 30 foot Mesquite tree! I told my dad that I wanted it gone and 5 minutes later I heard the chain saw. Hubbie came home and helped with the 2nd half of the tree. I almost lost one of my front windows, but about 4 tiles on my roof stopped it just enough (the tile is shattered now!) I guess a few tiles are cheaper than a new window! Now I just have to wait for the city to come remove it for me!



3 comments:

Genny said...

Hey, tell your dad anytime he gets in the mood to cut down a tree, I have a couple for him!

Krista said...

Well that was nice of him! Have a fun trip to St. George!

Genny said...

Oh, is that where you are? St. George? I was wondering why you weren't at church today. I'll be passing through St. George before the week is out...