Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring!

Little Man heard on the news the other day that it was the first day of spring, he starts jumping around saying "yey! it's finally spring..." I'm thinking hasn't it been spring for like 3 months around here? Anyways the flowers are starting to bloom and that makes me happy. For those of you who are still shoveling snow and probably cursing me right now, don't worry in about 4 months I'll be begging for a break from the scorching heat!


This was some random wild flowers down at Picacho Peak, if you look close there is a bee on it.

This is a closeup of a bush in my back yard, the bush has about a million of these mini roses on it. I get to enjoy this bush for about 1 month of the year!

I have some daisies blooming and we even got our garden in a few weeks ago! I love spring, but as I said in my last post, it's already hitting 90 degrees so I'm afraid summer is on it's way in!

1 comment:

JT42 said...

oh, i am cursing you, but i don't want 90 degrees-i just don't want to wear a coat anymore :) beautiful flowers!