Sunday, March 9, 2008

Some random thoughts

Per Dalee's request here is a pic of the 39 boxes of cereal I got for $9,

it's actually 29 boxes of cereal and 10 boxes of granola bars. Check out the link on the right of my blog here for a sight called Pinching Your Pennies. This is a sight that is divided up by state and they list out the deals going on at each store and where to find the coupons and what not, I'm on it almost as much as I'm on blogger!

And in other news my parents arrived safe and sound in Phoenix today and are enjoying the weather (it was 9 degrees in Michigan when they left) and their 2 favorite grandkids... although in about 8 months there will be a little dial cousin to compete for their attention... Congrats to Bryce and Adrienne!

2 comments:

Genny said...

WOW! Thats a lot of stuff. I will have to look at that site.

That was a fun night, wasn't it?

Allison and Nathan said...

hi julia. it's allison, scott's cousin. i just saw your comment on our blog - i haven't been on my own blog in over 2 weeks! we're finally getting settled in utah. i'll have to add your blog to our favorite blogs so we can stay updated with your family. take care!