Monday, July 6, 2009

There's gonna be a new baby in the fam...

because...



My brother Bryan and his wife Adrienne are having a baby. Isn't that the coolest?? I hope they have a girl. For some reason I just see them having a girl, and they have the cutest name picked out if it is. My boys are super excited to have more cousin's. That makes grandbaby #4 for my parents! I'm so excited for them to start this great and terrible journey they call parent hood. I'm so excited for them. Congrats guys, I love you!!



Oh.... sorry... did you think I was going to tell you I was having a baby?? Ha Ha Ha Ha

Had you goin there for a split second didn't I??


Okay, actually I am pregnant too. I'm due in Feb 2010. Enjoy!

13 comments:

{krista} said...

Ah, I heard this rumor this weekend but decided to wait til you announced it to congratulate. CONGRATS!!!

NatalieHemingway said...

YAY! You're a little tease!! Congrats!

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

AWesome !!! Congrats to you and your brother!!!

Hailee said...

Yay! I was hoping you would have another one!

Nancy said...

We couldn't be happier!

S and RA Beazer said...

That's great news, I hope all goes well for you and that you get a girl this time. She will be beautiful. If not then you do a fantastic job with boys. So whatever you get will just perfect.

JT42 said...

YEAH!!! congratulations! i hope you have a girl too :) what a fun/terrible journey to be a part of-HAhaha!!

JT42 said...

athough i keep praying someday i will have another boy...girls are drama queens...maybe you don't want a girl ;)

dawn said...

Your mom told me last night. I've been waiting to see how long it took you to announce. Congratulations and good luck.

The Prices said...

yipee! I wondered if that was why you were so concerned about car seats!

~Sonia said...

Hooray! Wishing you wellness and memorable joy.
Trickster.... ;)

Genny said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! That is so exciting! That was one heck of a roller coaster post- at first my stomach turned with excitement, then I was like "Hey, she tricked me! How rotten!" and then I was like "Wait, is she joking or is she being serious?" So I had to read your comments and make sure I wasn't falling for yet another one of your tricks!

CONGRATS!!! Very exciting. When it rains it pours in our ward! Who's next then?

Kaya said...

Congrats! That's so awesome!