Friday, July 10, 2009

People, I'm Dying Here...

Help, I'm dying. I'm just sure of it.

I'm trying to convince myself that this baby has to be a girl, because I never felt this HORRIBLE when I was pregnant with the boys.

Horrible. As in throwing up 3...4... sometimes even 5 times a day. Saltine crackers don't help. Have you ever thrown those up? They are dry going down and just as dry coming up. It's bad.

Smells make me sick. I can't wash dishes, I can't take out the garbage, I can't even open the fridge, I can't even kiss my 3 year old good morning (hubbie knows to use mouth wash before even coming near me)...

I'm irritable and don't even think about touching me.

I do realize that these things are normal. I'm not suffering any worse than anyone else has. I just want to document it, so that in 2 years or so when I have that crazy itch to have another baby, hubbie can point me in the direction of this post and remind me that I NEVER WANT TO DO THIS AGAIN.

9 comments:

mechan said...

I am the same way also my baby is due the end of January . Here is what I was told Oyster crackers, slowly sip sprite and suck on Altoids the 100% peppermint helps also gingerbread and ginger snaps because of the all natural ginger.
Your mom teaches me Piano and talks your 2 boys

Robins Fam said...

Hang in there Julia! I'd like to say that it will pass soon, but I know that won't make it any better. If this is a girl, she's starting out early for you!! Good luck!

NatalieHemingway said...

So sorry Julia. I've felt your pain. All 3 of my pregnancies were like that... and last the WHOLE time. If it keeps up, then ask your doctor about Zofran. It saved my life.

Stephanie Ewell said...

Julia- I am only on # 2 and about to pop with this girl- but, when I was prego with Gray I felt so great- and then this little girl started baking in the oven and I was exactly like you for the first 4 months...throwing up in a spare grocery bag in the car while driving to work 5 in the morning- on the freeway going 70...good times- but it will pass!! I hope it is a cute girl- I wanna see a mini julia!! good luck:)

Nancy said...

I am sorry that you feel so bad.
Maybe it is a girl! that would be exciting. I never was that sick, so I really can't say I know what your going thru.
We sure go thru alot for our children, but it is all worth it.
Love You!

Julia said...

yay!! your all giving me hope about the girl thing!!!!!

{krista} said...

Well, if you are related to me, and *shock* you are... I was SO sick with my girls, way worse than with my boy. Each pregnancy got worse than the last one. Black licorice and ginger was the only thing that helped - and that wasn't much - oh and the anti-nausea meds (that made me sleepy). It was misery. it only lasted the first 20 weeks or so, though, so there is hope.

Labra said...

Hi Julia - Congrats on the pregnancy!! I was really, really sick with both of my girls so it could be a good sign. I was just looking at your previous post and wondering how you could camp during these sick times! You are a brave women!!!!
Meggan (not Luis)

Genny said...

I wanted to tell you congrats at church today but never got to cross your path. Sorry you are feeling so poorly! I hope it will get better!!