Sunday, July 12, 2009

Early Morning Fun

When Squirt woke up this morning (way too early) I heard him go into the bathroom and then I heard him call out "Daddy, there a bug in here."

I hear hubbie go in the bathroom and then say "UGH!! Squirt, what did you do?"

To which I hear a sweet little voice reply "Well, I pee'd on it, but it kept walking"

Yup, Squirt decided that if he pee'd on the bug (on the floor of the bathroom) then maybe it would die. Only after it didn't, did he call in reinforcments. And only after the reinforcments had stepped on it barefoot did he disclose the pee all over the floor.

Good fun.

3 comments:

S and RA Beazer said...

too funny, I wish ya'll lived closer so we could see more of everyone.

Emilie said...

Too funny! That totally sounded like a boy! :)

Our Pease Pod said...

Poor Scott-gross. So funny too read about-not so funny to experience.