Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hubbie turned 30!

Hubbie turned 30 on April 3rd, boy... he was taking that a little hard (as was his mom because 3 of her 4 children are in their 30's) I tried to lighten the day for him. We made him a big sign and got him some balloons. We made him a cake and of course we put 30 candles on it. He said "you couldn't have just gotten the 3 and the 0?" Well No! He wanted a Deseret Boook gift card so I handed him a piece of paper that said "This certificate entitles you to anything you want at Deseret Book" I mean I wasn't going to go over there and get him a gift card with his own money! Then we went to the park and just ran around. And had a picnic. That ended up in feeding the ducks and birds, which if you know me, you know I hate any type of feathered 2 legged animal! So I stood back and watched as all 3 boys let ducks eat out of their hands.

We also went to lunch at Thee Pitts Again, it's a BBQ place here that is really good, but it was on the Food Networks "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives" this last week and we thought- We have got to go there again! Oh man, it was good.

My 3 boys at the park! Pics like this just make me smile!

1 comment:

JT42 said...

Happy Bday Scott! we're not far behind ya, i hear that it's better than your twenties anyway...you'll have to let us know :)