Sunday, April 6, 2008

Only out of the mouth of my 4 year old!

My dear brother Bryce (who hasn't updated his blog in like a month!) told me that I needed to update my blog. This has been a very uneventful week so this is all I could come up with...

I was getting dressed the other day (for obvious reason I don't let the boys in the room when I do this) I had my back to the door and Little Man walked in anyways right as I was putting on my bra. He walks over to me and pokes me in the boob and says "OHHHHH, so that thing just snaps on?" Like this was a question he had really been pondering deeply! Hubbie, who was brushing his teeth at the time, just about spit toothpaste all over the mirror!

So there you go... for those of you that know Little Man, you can just add that to the lengthy list of random things that come out of his mouth!

4 comments:

Genny said...

Julia, that is hilarious!!!! I am laughing...and I should be paying closer attention to General Conference! But that is just too funny.

{krista} said...

that is quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever heard!

S and RA Beazer said...

Don't you love the innocence of a 4year old. How cute

JT42 said...

HAHA!! I wish I knew your boy better, he and my son would make quite the team with the randomness coming out of their ever sophisticated mouths :)