Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Great Book!

Photobucket

We started a "book club" at church, I didn't attend the meeting but thought I'd read the book because I'm always looking for a good book... The book was "Dear John" by Nicholas Sparks.(sorry the pic is kind of small) Oh my goodness, it was one of the best I've ever read! It starts out at the end basically, and John, the main guy tells what happened and why. Because I knew the end (which is the beginning, confused yet?) I cried almost through the whole dang book. If I think about it too much I will probably still cry. Little Man came running over to me thinking something was wrong and when I said that I was just crying because me book was so good, he looked at me like I'd grown horns. This book is so well written that I read it in less than a day. I think I'll try another of his books, once I recover from "Dear John" When Hubbie saw me engossed in it, he said "great, will we all be fending for oursleves for the next few days?" umm... of course!

2 comments:

{krista} said...

After this latest book I'm reading, I'm up for a good easy (cry) read... I'll definitely be checking this out (hopefully we have it!).

JT42 said...

thanks for the referral-i'm always looking for a new book to read...even though jake says the same as scott in reference to fending for themselves for a few days...:)