Sunday, April 27, 2008

New Arizona Temples

Did you guys hear about this?? Kindof exciting. This is from the church news, I couldn't get more info because I don't "subscribe."

"Two new temples: Gilbert, Gila Valley
Plans to build two new temples in Arizona, one in the Gila Valley and the other in Gilbert, were announced by President Thomas S. Monson. This will bring the total number of temples to 134 already in operation or in the planning and construction phases."

Obviously the Lord and the Prophet know what their doing, but why put a temple in Gilbert, maybe 15 min away from the one in Mesa? We here on the west side still have to drive an hour on I-10 to make matters worse. Just my thoughts. Still exciting though.

1 comment:

Genny said...

You said the exact same thing I did when I found out, still it is nice to be getting another temple in the Valley. I guess I can't really complain-I probably should go to the temple more....maybe then we'd get one over here :o)