Monday, September 8, 2008

Squirt's Death Wish

Squirt started screaming this afternoon and then came crying to me holding his fingers, I assumed the dog bit him, this usually happens when Squirt is trying to feed him something but doesn't move his fingers, I yelled at our dog, then realized he was sleeping under the dining room table. So I asked Squirt what was wrong and he wouldn't stop crying, so I told him to show me what happened. This is where he took me:

Yes, that is 2 bobby-pins stuck into the plug. The ONE with out the plug cover. I'm assuming that the little rubber tips were the only thing keeping from getting killed.

3 comments:

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

Oh, My Gosh...that's scary!! I am so glad that he's ok.

{krista} said...

Holy smokes, Julia! That is one lucky little boy you have there!

Our Pease Pod said...

Oh man-that was so lucky. I gasped when I saw that and my kids come running over to see and I hid the picture so they don't get any ideas. Close call.