Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Free Puppy

Do you know anyone that wants a dog?? (Well anyone local I mean?) She's a 5 month old mini- shnawzer, she is pure-bred but we don't have papers, both her parents are white shnawzers but so far she is grey with a little brown and white mixed in. Her name is Bella. She really is a sweet dog, and she is incredibly patient with my boys. Squirt sits on her, pulls her by her ears, picks her up by her legs... and she just follows behind him with her tail wagging. She is 95% potty trained as well.

I'd keep her but I'm having a hard time adjusting to having a 2nd dog and I just don't have the time to train her or give the attention that she needs. She needs some major grooming (she's a big puff ball right now- it's actually kindof cute) and she does need shots. I just want to give her away for free but I want make sure she goes to a good home, and doesn't end up as a toy for somebodies pitt-bull or something.

No comments: