Saturday, September 13, 2008

Okay, before you read what I'm going to write here, go back and read my very first post "Give Her Back"........... Okay did you read it? Then you know Little Man's anger and frustration that he doesn't have another baby brother or sister. This has continued on for over a year now! A few days ago we we're packing a gift for SIL's baby shower which is today. He wanted to know why so I told him she's going to have the baby soon, This is the conversation that followed:

LM: "So when do we go get the baby?"
Me: what are you talking about?
LM: It's going to be our baby right? when do we go get it?
Me: no, it's bryce and adrienne's baby. not ours
LM: Well I want to have a baby sister!

He growled at me and left the room! Where in all the world did he come up with this idea that they were going to give us their baby?!?!? That was a new one. So watch out guys when you come visit at Christmas, Little Man might try to kidnap her or something!

4 comments:

Genny said...

Oh my goodness! What a funny kid! Well, at least you know someday he'll be a good dad!

The Prices said...

He is a funny guy. Treygan asks me all the time about another baby...and we still very much have a baby!

Adrienne said...

He is SO silly! I love all the Chasetin & Tanner stories and pictures. The bobby pins in the electric socket and the yoga ones had me cracking up so hard. Ah, kids. Maybe after driving cross country with the baby, we'll just let Chasetin have her!

Train Gang said...

He is so cute... It must be normal to want a baby of the sex you don't have in your family (lol) because simi announced to me the other day that she'd like a baby brother. (as if we are just supposed to make these things happen, right?)

Oh, I enjoyed the post below too, keep those story's from Scott's work comin'.