Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My kids are so random... and they love yoga.

I saw Squirt dragging my yoga mat down the hall the other day, then he went in my room. I grabbed my camera and snuck in after him. This is what I found him doing:

This is called Downward Facing Dog pose.
He heard me take the picture, looked over and said Hi Mom! and went right on doing it.

Little Man naturally can't have the camera out with out him having his photo taken, so he had to do one too. This is tree pose:

actually it's Little Man falling out of tree pose, my camera wasn't quick enough. I caught him practicing it again later that night.

Hubbie just rolls his eyes and swears I'm creating "queers" out of our children (his word not mine).

1 comment:

{krista} said...

ha ha... that's cute. I have a yoga book and often find my girls in some corner copying the poses. I haven't done yoga in forever... I should start doing it again.