Sunday, September 21, 2008

Oh my gosh...

My baby brother called today to tell me he's getting married. At Christmas time too! And it's going to be in Arizona, which I couldn't thank him more for!! This is so wierd... and exciting of course. And her name is Adrienne, so now my only 2 sister in laws are both name Adrienne. I'll be forever confused. Oh well... it could be worse! Congrats Bryan!! Hopefully I was allowed to spill the beans to the rest of the family that reads this, cause I just did!

3 comments:

{krista} said...

Congratulations to Bryan! I guess one of these days I need to go to Taco Bell and check her out, eh?

S and RA Beazer said...

Hope she passes the family vote. If we only knew her. Bryan keeps her pretty hush hush. Are we that scarey.

NatalieHemingway said...

HI Julia! I just found your blog. Hope you don't mind. Your family is sooo cute. I'm glad you seem to be doing well.