Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A New Vegas Show

When was the last time you laughed till you cried?

Well, mine was last night. I had this sudden burst of energy to clean the bathroom (totally crazy, right??), but it was nearing bedtime so I put Squirt in the tub to play and I cleaned. (I've said this before, but I am constantly amazed at the amount of pee my 2 boys can get on the wall BEHIND the toilet!) So I finished and got Squirt out, wrapped him in his towel and sent him on his way with instructions to get his jammies on for bed. I then decided to clean the bathtub since it was wet and all. Probably about 10 minutes had passed, when I entered his room to this scene (I'll save you an actual photo, but give you a great visual):

My 3 year old, standing buck naked in the middle of his room, wearing nothing but a hard hat and a tool belt, with a hammer on one hip and a screwdriver on the other.

I just wasn't prepared for it when I turned the corner, and I nearly wet myself. When I finally stopped laughing long enough I asked if he thought he should put on underware. He looked down at himself and with this goofy grin and just said "Oh..." I can think of so many little by-lines for this new Vegas show, but I'll save those for your dirty imagination!

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Are you still freakin' pregnant?! It seems like you've been pregnant forever. I'm sure you know that though.

{krista} said...

hahaha... i can totally picture this in my head... SO funny... and no thanks on teh show, that's the one show I try to avoid.

Nancy said...

How Funny! I can also picture him standing that way in his room. Is your little girl really ready to come see her brothers?

S and RA Beazer said...

Too funny, it would have made a great black mail picture for when he was a teenager.