Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Much Awaited Pictures...

Here is all the cute pics leading up to Christmas. Don't mind the fact that I have the same shirt on in all of them! I don't have alot that fits these days:)



Our Gorgeous tree and my protruding belly!- 32 Weeks!

Temple Lights





The Rainforest Cafe

Making Cookies for Santa


Little Angel (Lauren), Mary (Brooklyn), Big Angel (Morgan), Joseph (Little Man), Wise Man (Squirt), Shephard (Logan)
Our little Nativity.
The cutest Joseph and Wise Man around!

Me & Hubbie

The Family.
6 of the 10 cousins. Me and My sister in law Emily got together and made Jammies this year. They were super cute!

2 comments:

Robins Fam said...

love the pics!! I totally understand not having anything to wear at the end of the pregnancy. At least it's a cute shirt!

Nancy said...

You are quite large there. Are you sure you can last another month?
Those jammies are cute!