Friday, August 7, 2009

Little Man and I were watching some TV the other day and a commercial for this green tea weight loss supplement came on. He was watching very attentively. They were displaying a body and saying "If you have excess weight in these areas (belly) and these areas (thighs) then this product would be perfect for you"

He turns to me as serious as ever and says "Wow, Mom. You really need that. You should call that number."

Some days it's hard to love my children unconditionally.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh My Gosh. I laughed so hard when I read this. I remember those days when my kids' brains had no filters to weed out the socially innappropriate comments. Fortunately they grow out of that phase....for the most part. LOL

NatalieHemingway said...

Sofia told me I looked fat yesterday. I didn't know whether to be hurt by the comment or grateful she didn't think I looked fat EVERY day. HA!