Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm just a little worried...

about Squirt. He's so aggressive. We're going to have to get him into some good constructive sports, the kind where he can beat people up and it be okay. Football or Hockey maybe. Otherwise I'm afraid he'll just beat people up because he wants to and that's not okay.

Specifically on my mind today though is his opinion in the car. He's a little back seat driver. He tells me where to go, how fast, what to do, etc...

We'll be in the car and Squirt will say "Go faster, Mom!" or "Be a race car, Mom!" then Little Man, always the cautious one, will say "No mom, go slower so you don't get a ticket." or "No Squirt, we could get in an accident that way"

So today I was not going fast enough for Squirt. He starts in on his "Go faster, Mom!!" When I explain that I can't because there is a car in front on me, he informs me that I need to "Crush it, and drive over it. DO IT MOM, DO IT!!"

Seriously, we need to keep him off the road for a good long time!

1 comment:

{krista} said...

Don't you wonder where these kids get it from? And how come if one child is wild and crazy, they all aren't, because they have the same parents? I think he just needs a little sister around. Someday when she's dating, she can introduce him to all her boyfriends and then you'll never have to worry about her. Haha!