Thursday, August 20, 2009

Heartburn

I guess I complain about Heartburn alot. I didn't really even realize I was doing it. Until just in the last few days.

We saw a commercial for a heartburn medicine and Little Man says: "Mom, in the middle of the night I had the worst heartburn. It felt like my heart was burning and I called for help but you didn't come so I went back to sleep."

Then the other day I laid down on the couch next to Squirt. I groaned getting into position mainly because I'm getting a little large in the middle these days. Just as I got down Squirt jumps up, runs to the kitchen and comes back with a package of TUMS for me and says "Here go Mommy, so you don't "fro up" (throw up). It was such a sweet gesture. I love when my boys do little things like that for me! He then tells me that the greens are his favorite. What? I then noticed that there were alot missing out of my bottle. TUMS won't kill a 3 year old will they?

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Your boys are so sweet!
I miss them, you too.