Friday, April 3, 2009

Squirt loves to color but ONLY with markers. The problem is though, that once board with the paper he's coloring, markers can do alot more damage. He got in big trouble one day for coloring on the wall and floor, so now he just sticks with his body.

He also has discovered that running around "free as a bird" if you will, is alot more fun than running around with clothes on. And now that he wears underware, it's alot easier to take off than a diaper, so I see his little bumm alot more than I used too.

Now lets combine the two. He stripped today, while coloring. He is now pink. All of him. And I mean ALL OF HIM.

Dad is going to be thrilled.

2 comments:

{krista} said...

What, and you didn't take pictures? Not that I want to see his nikkedness, but come on...

BTW, I have a 12 year old who went to church last week with pink legs from coloring on them. They never grow out of it!

JT42 said...

LOL!!!