Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Baby Shower

I had an awesome baby shower a few weeks ago. My mother in law, Marla and my sister in law, Emily put it on for me and it was wonderful. I had so many good friends come. That always makes you feel loved:)

Here's some pics:


Friends/Family!


Opening Presents, this was the only pic I didn't look RETARDED in!


Candy Bar game- way too funny!

And last, but not least THE FOOD!




And here's some stats for you. We are going to be raising a serious diva, I'm afraid. And is it bad if I'm jealous of my daughters closet and she's not even here yet?

67= outfits hanging in the closet (and that's only upto 6 months, I didn't have room to hang anything above that, it's in a big box)
18= onesies in the drawer
20= gowns/sleepers
17= pairs of shoes!!!!!!!!!!! (these are in several sizes, upto at least the age of 3!)

And the number of those that I bought? 4.

Alot of those were gifts, but a ton of the clothes came from my friend Shay, and a ton of the shoes came from my sister in law Emily. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Our Pease Pod said...

I hear you on the jealousy thing. I love the outifts they have and that they look so cute in them. You should do what Katie Holmes does with her daughter and buy matching outfits-that would be adorable:) All of my baby shower pics looked awful also-pretty funny to have all the pics of your shower w/o you in them though.