Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sorry blog fans...

I know you've all been dying to see her:


This is Ladybug

We love her!


Delivery went well. With a scheduled C-section there is not much excitement to tell you about, I walked in, they pumped me full of all kinds of drugs...



... and then it felt like they tore her out of my body. I couldn't feel pain, but there was all kinds of crazy pressure where I was sure they were pulling all my internal organs out as well.
Squirt thought it was so cool that daddy got to "Play Doctor"


She was a fatty... 8lbs. 9oz and 19 inches long. She's just perfect in everyway.


Little Man and Squirt are in love. Daddy too!

I've had fun playing dress up

We came home to much excitement and love (and suffocation)




It dawned on me yesterday that I'm a mother of 3. HOLY CRAP!!

She's sleeping awesome so far and would eat hourly if we'd let her. She's already grown a ton and she's such a good baby.

8 comments:

Robins Fam said...

Oh she is beautiful, Julia! Congrats to you all. And now the adventure begins!

Adrienne said...

SO SWEET!!!! I love her already too. =)

Dan & Brittany said...

she's sooo cute!!! congrats you guys! miss you!

Nathan and Annalee Peterson Family said...

She's beautiful! congratulations, I'm happy you finally got your girl!

charm said...

Just beautiful! Congrats on your sweet little Sienna. Can't wait to hear about the excitement she's adding to your life! :) Hey, I'll trade my dog for her too... if that's still an option.

Train Gang said...

What a Princess! I love her little belly!! hope your recovery is going well!

SuperMommy said...

Yay!! Adorable!!

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

Congrats! She's beautiful!