Thursday, February 11, 2010

Last night we went to visit my Grandpa (who is a winter visitor down in Gilbert). He has a beautiful Golden Retriever that my boys loved to run around with. Squirt just clung to Grandpa's leg and became his little shadow, which if you know Squirt is pretty surprising, he doesn't take well to most people. We went to dinner and while sitting at the table Grandpa asked Squirt if he could trade him his dog for the baby. Squirt promptly said "sure" So Grandpa rephrased the question. "I can keep your baby sister and you can keep my dog?" Squirt thought about it for a minute and said "Well, Grandpa we already have a dog, but he needs a friend, so okay!"

I guess he's not as in love with her as I thought!

1 comment:

Robins Fam said...

that's a tough choice! maybe eventually he'll figure out a baby sister is better than another dog...maybe.