Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bath time fun

Ladybug's umbilical cord thingy fell off yesterday, FINALLY!, which meant that we could give her a bath!


Squirt, after a brief freak out over the baby "losing her pee-pee" (this was the first time he'd seen her with out a diaper on), was a great big helper.


She absolutely love the bath!


Then, while I was trying to dry her off, she promptly pee'd on herself and then puked down the front of her. So maybe we'll try again tomorrow!

And all dressed and clean (one of them, anyway!)

3 comments:

Robins Fam said...

So cute! Looks like your boys are great helpers! I'm glad to hear that she didn't lose her peepee.

The Prices said...

She looks so much like Scott in that third pic!

Nancy said...

I wish I could of been there when she had her first bath.
I loved being there with you guys and wish you all the best.
We love you guys.