Friday, January 15, 2010

Too many idiots in this world...

Hubbie filled out FMLA paperwork so that he could use a week of sick time (instead of vacation) when I have the baby. He had to do it thru FMLA because he's not actually sick but a family member is, anyway...bla bla bla...

So he puts in for the week of Feb 1st. His supervisor emails him and says that that week is their "Statistics week" and it really doesn't work for her. And to quote her: "IS THERE A PLAN B?"

A Plan B??

Are you joking?

When would work better for you? Shall I hold off until March? I mean, I do SO LOVE being pregnant, and babies always do what you tell them to do, so we could probably make that work, right?


And to let you know: He responded **VERY SARCASTICALLY** with similar questions as the above and told her not to worry about it, that his statistics will be done.

4 comments:

{krista} said...

has this woman never been pregnant or what? It's not like you can control this. Too funny!

The Leiths said...

hahaha that's just way too funny! crazy lady, i hope she feels stupid!

Train Gang said...

oh come on, take one for the team and hold off a couple of weeks! ha ha.

I can't wait to see her!

Genny said...

You're kidding me! Seriously? Can I slap her, please?

Good luck this week! Can't wait to see pics.

I know your mind is completely occupied right now but I wanted to let you know that I now have a public blog that updates whenever I post to my private blog. You can add it to your reader, Follow, or blogroll if you have one: raffertyhouseupdates.blogspot.com.