Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I was going to wait until I could scan the ultrasound picture, but that will be a couple of days and I can't wait to share my news with you all:

IT'S A GIRL!!
Squirt looked at me like "Yeah, I've been saying that for 4 months now, why are you surprised??"
So of course we went shopping. Babies R Us was probably not the best place to go, SO EXPENSIVE, but we did get one cute outfit. And do you know what's funny?? We bought a blue outfit. We got in the car and went "Huh?! We find out we're having a girl and we still buy blue!" It's super cute though. Baby steps, I guess. Everytime I turned around in the store I would find Squirt with his arms full of stuff for "the baby girl" but we made it out alive.
I still can't believe it. It's a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Hailee said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! A girl! What are you doing buying blue?! It doesn't matter how many ruffles or butterflies it has on it, people will always ask you HIS name if it's blue. Speaking of names... Anything you want to share?

Stephanie Ewell said...

YAYY!!!!!!!!Congrats You guys:)

mechan said...

congrats mine is another boy so i have 1 girl and soon to be 3 boys. If you want so more girl things let me know I have a box full of little girl dresses sadly this is my last one

The Prices said...

Girls are so much fun...beware of screaming, though! congrats!

Nancy said...

I am sooooo happy for you guys!
Another granddaughter, now it will be 2 and 2, but then we will have to see what Bryan and Adrienne have.

NatalieHemingway said...

HOORAY! Have fun, and don't go TOO wild with the shopping (I know, it's hard!)!!!

S and RA Beazer said...

We are so happy for you. You deserve a beautiful little girl. she will be so lucky to hve two doting big brothers to beat up all the bad boys who want to date her.

JT42 said...

congratulations!!! I knew you'd be getting a mini-Julia!!! she'll be adorable. You found out early...I still have to wait until the first part of October!
I'm so happy for you, it's so fun to have a girl to mellow the testosterone and increase the drama ;)

Train Gang said...

Whoooo hoooo! Kids always know!!! I told robb the other day when he asked what you were having I said a girl. then I was like...oh wait, I guess they dont' know yet, but we all think it is! She will have the best big brothers around.

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

Congrats!! That's awesome.

Miller Family said...

Congratulations! sHE IS going to be one tough cookie with thoseboys!