Saturday, September 12, 2009

Here was the scene...

... in my Living Room this morning:

I'm getting dressed and I hear somebody yell "Boom"

I then hear a thud as something hits the floor, sounds like it was across the room

I come out to find Little Man dragging Squirt- dragging him by his ankles. Squirt is face down on the wood floor, arms extended in front of him. The kid plays an EXCELLENT "dead"

I go out to find hunting on the TV. I'm thinking Squirt is a white-tail deer, since that's what they were hunting?

I follow them to their room to see how this scene will play out.

I find Little Man eating Squirt.

I'm really at a loss for words...

Did I mention that I'm having a girl and that maybe, just maybe she'll like to play with babies and dolls and soft, sweet, quiet things? Or maybe she'll join right in with her brothers and try eating them? Who knows!

5 comments:

{krista} said...

Oh my gosh, that is so stinking funny! Your kids have the best imagination. They won't know what to do with a little girl around there.

Nancy said...

As I recall, you joined right in with your brothers.
I don't ever remember the eating part however.
Just be glad that your boys play so good together!

Train Gang said...

This will be perfect for your little girl! in my house its constant screaming cat fights over princess dress up clothes, shoes, purses, cell phones, tiaras...I doubt your boys will fight their little sister over stuff like this. she will have it made!

charm said...

LOL! have I told you how much I love reading your blog? I can't help but laugh every time! Don't ya just love kids?

SuperMommy said...

Girls are so awesome and versatile (unlike boys)-She'll be able to do it all... beat the boys at the hunting game, and still have time to rock her baby to sleep! hahaha
Great story!