Thursday, September 24, 2009

Good News

Okay 2 things:

1. I caught the cricket. There were actually 2 of them, they were trapped in a box so they weren't going anywhere. I smashed them and got a "Way to go Mom!" from Squirt. We both slept soundly last night!

2. I started Christmas shopping yesterday. I bought a Cardinal's Jersey for Little Man. I knew he was going to FREAK when he saw it. Approximately 3.2 hours after I bought it Hubbie gave it to him, he was just as excited. To quote my dear Husband "I never had a jersey when I was little." Said with the longing of a disappointed 10 year old. I told Hubbie he is officially banned from Christmas shopping. If this is the way he's going to handle the presents it could get very costly! Little Man did FREAK though and that just warms a parents heart.

1 comment:

Hailee said...

Boys do a lot more "freaking out" over things than girls. You give something amazing to a girl and she just takes it, turns it over in her hands while she examines it and then says thank you, with a smile if you're lucky.