Saturday, May 2, 2009

Let's Play "I Spy"

You know those fun "I Spy" Games? My kids love them. I made one just for you:




I spy 8 water bottles, 14 socks, mis-matched pajama, 5 bouncy balls, 2 rotten oranges, 7 toy cars, Donatello's Head (TMNT- ((and if you know what that stands for you are just one super cool mom!)), 2 lost shoes, 53 cents, a grocery add from January, all the little marbles to Hungry Hungry Hippos, and enough sand to re-fill a large beach.
Did you find it all? Fun huh?? It was so nice of my children (and husband-since most of the socks were his) to shove all of this under my couch just for you!
Let's play again in a few months.

3 comments:

NatalieHemingway said...

I was gonna guess car (that's what Tadj's looks like), but couch sounds about right. happy hunting.

Train Gang said...

LOL. the girls always get SO excited when I clean under the couch. they get all the treasures they haven't seen over the year...covered in dust bunnies. like legos and bouncy balls. they are easily amused.

S and RA Beazer said...

I know what tmnt is, we watched it a lot when the son was a kid.