Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I heard a clunking noise coming from the kitchen and found Squirt in there, walking around in my shoes. (the ones that should be against the law, they are so painful, the ones I wear anyway becasue they make my legs look awesome, you know, doesn't everyone have a pair like that?)


anyway, I wanted to take a picture to show Hubbie, because it drives him crazy when our boys do anything "girly." I told Squirt to turn sideways (meaning so I could see the shoes) and this is what I got:


I love the way kids interpret things! Silly kid.


And please don't mind the cupboards behind them with out doors, Hubbie took them off to paint them. Like 2 weeks ago. I don't know when they'll be coming back. On the upside, there have been no doors for little boys to slam, and it's super easy access to pots and pans. I mean opening a door is such a burden!

5 comments:

charm said...

Hey, Julia! Your blog is so funny! I was laughing so hard at the "I Spy" bit.... so hilarious, and SOOOOO true! It's amazing what treasures you can find in/under the couch!

{krista} said...

when I first saw the picture without reading what happened, I thought "holy cow, what'd he do to the cabinet doors?" LOL I wouldn't put it past him, you know. I've never met a kid that didn't like mommy's shoes, boy or girl! Now if he was 15 and still wearing mommy's shoes, I'd really start to worry.

Nancy said...

Tanner looks cute with those shoes on. But he looks cute whatever he has on.
Good luck with your cabinets.

Hailee said...

Thanks for the laugh. Sideways...Ha!

~Sonia said...

Very SEXY shoes!!

Good luck getting your cabnet doors back--- I've heard about those husband lead projects. DEADLINE: Before Thanksgiving when family comes to town. ;)