Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm in love with Matthew McConaughey

and the funny thing is... I didn't even know it.



So Hubbie took me to see the new movie "The Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" and pointed out that I've dragged him to see every Matthew McConaughey movie ever made. Really?? Yup, I think he's right. He also pointed out that I wanted to name Squirt- Matthew instead, (but lost obviously, Squirt's much cuter though, don't you think?) I tried to defend myself that I really just liked the name, but he didn't believe me. I mean come on, I just found out that I was in love with him, so how did I want to name my baby after him, 3 years ago?? Still no convincing him.



So while watching the movie, I tried not to watch with a starry eyed look on my face, like a 12 year old at a Jonas Brothers concert. I tried not to smile every time Matthew McConaughey took his shirt off. I tried. But I failed. Huh.... who knew. I really am in love with Matthew McConaughey.

And actually, it was a really good movie. I laughed, I cried. Go see it, or wait for it to come out on DVD, cause there 7 people total in the theater. It'll be there soon.

6 comments:

{krista} said...

*sigh* I feel your pain. I can't wait to see this one. Happy birthday!

Nancy said...

We will have to rent that one when it comes out. We seldom go to the movie theater anymore.

Robins Fam said...

Well, he is hot. There is no denying that.

charm said...

Come to think of it.... I might be too! :)

NatalieHemingway said...

There were only 7 people in our theater too. It was a matinee though. Huh. Also, I actually went to high school with a "jenny perotti"!! Funny huh?

~Sonia said...

He is my boyfriend too.
Especially when I see his southern boy charm, cheesy humor, smile, and when he is riding his motorcycles. My husband has learned to accept because he has these qualities too.

Isn't hubby well maintained in that department!