Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dear Art Teacher...

at my son's school,


Thank you for finally sending all my son's art projects home. This is something I've been waiting and looking forward to the whole year. After all, he is a Kindergartner and I'm a crazy mom who loves to save every piece of art he's ever created. Just to let you know he came home last week, declaring that he now wants to be an artist when he grows up. He loves to draw and is always doing it. So dear teacher, imagine my surprise when he brings home a 2 inch thick pile of papers that are all scribbles. Is that the kind-of art that you are teaching these days? I have much higher hopes for next year!

Signed,

Overly annoying parent of a Kindergartener.

4 comments:

{krista} said...

I think you need to change that to "overly annoyed parent" just because I don't find you overly annoying at all. LOL

That Girl said...

Save the scribbles anyway!

I personally have at least three acres of rainforest in a box labeled: SENTIMENTAL STUFF. DO NOT THROW AWAY.

JT42 said...

they actually have an art class??? that is what impresses me most, scribbles are great...i wanna see one of these art samples :)

~Sonia said...

Send it, send it, send it.

You crack me up!