Friday, February 6, 2009

Today, while bored to death at work, I compiled my "To Do" list for this evening. Another lovely friday night of cleaning!! You know you're jealous.

As always my "To Do" lists are very long. So this one I made in the order I want to do it in. I got through:

1. Go to the library on the way home from work
2. Clean my bathroom (woops, haven't done that in a while... blah...)
3. Sort my laundry

and then #4 is: fold the clean laundry. So I piled it high on my bed and stared.... No, I think I'll wait on 4. But see, and this is stupid, I can't move on to #5 (do the dishes) until #4 is done, but I just don't want to do #4.

Also on the bottom of the list with stars around it is: **No Computer!!** Well, I had to check ebay, cause I had bid on a new Wii Fit game (becuase 32 days of owning it, and it's scratched :( and won't play ) so I had 2 minutes until my auction ended and i was getting a smokin deal... and then I thought well I'll just check my email real quick. I got distracted and with 30 seconds left, somebody swooped in and TRUMPED MY BID! Well that just ticked me off, so I browsed ebay some more, then checked facebook, then blogger, then my friends blog, then realized she had a link to a friend that I didn't have, then I ended up on someone's blog I don't even know, but it was really interesting. And here I sit an hour and a half later... Still stuck on #4 and blogging. I think I'll throw the list away and make a new one. And maybe sleep on the couch cause I really don't want to fold that laundry!

6 comments:

JT42 said...

that so sounds like me! here's a comment to support you ;)

Unknown said...

Your hilarious! I know what you mean about just checking email and then the computer sucks you in. Loved your post.

Adrienne said...

Yep, my life exactly. Checking email and blogs like 5 times a day. Is it really necessary? YES.

S and RA Beazer said...

that is a typical day for me. I think I will just check my blog or facebook and oops, it too late to start a new project. Nice to know I'm not the only one.

{krista} said...

Your list seems to be fairly common, although mine ends with I think we'll just eat in teh living room because the dining room table is covered with clean laundry. Yeah... we're related.

Nancy said...

Yes I have found out that the computer can cause you to waste alot of time.