Saturday, February 21, 2009

Drama Queen

All day I've been dealing with Drama. From my 5 year old. He's a boy, don't forget.

He stubbed his toe and fell to the ground, saying: "I can't take it anymore"

He needed a drink in the car and started whining: "If I don't get a drink I WILL DIE"

I've also heard "I can't deal with this right now"

And as he was going to bed: "You mean I have to lay here ALL NIGHT?"

And Squirt, he's just made me laugh today. I saw something crazy on TV and said "What the freak?" and he turned to me and said "What da feak? what dat mean mommy?" He's talking all the time now, and I can finally understand MOST of it.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

It is usually, "Like mother like daughter", well this time it is "Like mother like Son."

{krista} said...

Ha ha @ Nancy... I used to think that Ashlee's attitude was an Arave thing becuase us Dials are so not like that, but just reading what Nancy said, I'm thinking she's got more Dial in her that I first thought. her and Chasetin are SO related!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Sonia said...

Your little ones are funny. Those preschool and kindergarden years are so fun and care free. Your home must be full of entertainment!
-Sorry that deleted comment was my fault I was signed into the wrong account. ;)