Thursday, February 26, 2009

I ache...

I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad. My back hurts and I'm cold, but I'm sweating. Wierd... I'm breathing but very shallow-ly (is that a word?) , and every now and again I have to remind myself to take a deep breathe, due to the dizziness I start to feel. My arms feel EXTREMLY heavy, and I don't really want to eat (probably a first for me). When I move my head, I've got that kindof fog going on, like I'm moving in slow motion. I'm staring at my children but not really hearing them and I'm thinking.... Great, it's my turn.

Now hopefully the worst of it goes away in like 24-48 hours like it did for EVERY BODY else in this house.

Oh, but wait.

I'm mom.

I don't get the luxary of laying on the couch and watching the same movie over and over, demanding food and beverage every 5 minutes or having someone else clean up my puke, Nope, I get to do it all for myself, as well as still clean up/cook for/entertain the little piggies, woops! I mean angels. I'm starting to regret the kiss my little man had to give me yesterday. On the mouth. I knew this was coming. Who knows? Maybe I'll be fine tomorrow?!

Being a MOM is the best job in the whole world.

3 comments:

JT42 said...

oh, I am so sorry. I wish I could take your kids for an afternoon and let you watch your movie over and over, or just nap...call your VT and see if they'll watch your hooligans-I mean angels. It could make a HUGE difference.
Get feeling better soon!!

{krista} said...

Last sunday as I was teaching my young women about the joys of motherhood, I tried not to mention the joys of moments like this!

I hope you feel better soon.

The Prices said...

I had it this week too...my house is still suffering.hang in there.