Saturday, December 1, 2012

There's 24 Days until Christmas!


I'm probably crazy, but I've come up with a plan for each day in December. Some are small activities, some are bigger things, some are service projects...etc.  This morning was a Christmas Breakfast at our Church, it was a Polar Express theme and the kids were excited to wear their pajamas. I bought them each 2 pair for Christmas (on black friday for $4!!)  So I thought that I'd give them a new pair to wear today.  The "Elf" left them in a box under the tree (the only present under there), with this letter explaining what he was doing:





Inside the box was this little letter and their jammies! (Don't laugh at my poor rhyming abilities)  Or course, They didn't even notice it when they woke up and then Tanner started crying cause he wanted Star Wars, not Batman... but I think they'll get the hang of it eventually....Such is life!


It'll be fun to see how sneaky I can be in delivering these packages from the "Elf"

2 comments:

Nancy said...

How Fun! Wish we were there to see the kid's faces.
You sure are creative.

Stephanie Ewell said...

You fun mama!! I wish I was as creative as you- cant wait to see what else you have come up with! And your kiddos look adorable in their pj's!