Sunday, December 2, 2012

23 days!



 Our ELF left us this present on the door step this afternoon:
 (I've enlisted the help of Chasetin in delivering these boxes because he's still kindof grieving the whole Santa thing:( So he went out the back door, rang the doorbell in the front and then ran like crazy and did a really great job acting totally nonchalant! )
Inside was a letter that said:

23 days, are you excited yet?
How were the jammies? Comfy I bet!
I have a new task for you- 
Look what I found, 
These plain boring ornaments
Just lying around.
I say we decorate them, 
What do you think?
Paint them or fill them or glitter them too.
There's so many choices,
It's all up to you!

Love- Your Elf.


And some clear glass bulbs:
They had a blast painting them. 
Both boys looked at each other and said at the same time "Lego's!!" and ran off to fill one each with legos!  Sienna (after painting her mouth)  took painting her ornament very seriously!








2 comments:

Nancy said...

How fun! That's good that CHASETIN is helping out as the elf.

Adrienne said...

Totally!!! I love this. Great minds think a like :)