Tuesday, August 28, 2012

First day of school- 2012

Its hard to believe that school started 3 whole weeks ago!  We've got a 1st grader and a 4th grader in the house. Unfortunately, the weather didn't cooperate much and it was the hottest week of the year so far (topping out at 118 degrees one day)  meaning indoor recess. It was a long first week for the kids AND the teachers I'm sure!
 

 Heck yes!! School:)
And she just had to be a part of the photo shoot too. She's getting so big, I can't believe it.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh, how cute. Hope the kids have a good school year. I am sure Sienna will love being the only one home. She will get all of Mom's attention.

Nancy said...

Oh, by the way, you sure have some good looking boys. Chasetin better look out, the girls will be chasing him!

Nancy said...

Update this blog before I disown you. Dad

Our Pease Pod said...

Okay-I know this is random but I was working on homework, which I needed a break from, so I was checking my friend's blog which led to me checking my own, which led to mass disappointment in how I haven't been keeping up on it :). Anyway, saw your name and realized I haven't seen your beautiful face for quite a while. Anyway, I just wanted to say how happy it made me to see you and Scott and your awesome kids-who are growing up so fast. I can tell you have a fun life! Love ya!