Thursday, November 29, 2012

My morning started off by having to google "How to pick a key lock"  (which by the way, there are many you tube video's for- all with disclaimers like "this is for hobbyists only, and is not to be used for illegal purposes")  Once I determined there was NO WAY I'd be able to figure out how to follow the video, I had to make the call of shame to my Landlord! 

For what ever reason, our pantry/laundry room has a key lock on it, which really is a good idea now that I think of it, I could save some money if I could lock my boys out of the pantry.   I'm really surprised that it's taken almost 2 years for this problem to arise, but Sienna found the lock this morning and locked the dog in.    It's hard to be mad at her sweet little face when she looks at you and all innocently says "Saw-y (Sorry) Mommy" 

Fortunately, our Landlord saved the day with a spare key!


**I know I'm so behind in blogging, and if anyone is reading this thanks for sticking around. I plan to update a little bit everyday... Thanks!**

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh dear! Poor Sienna, she probably felt so bad. Poor Cooper, but he probably didn't feel too bad.

{krista} said...

We did this once. The storage room. With one of my kids birthday presents inside. And it was her birthday. The only key was inside the room. Yep. We learned to cut a doorknob off the door.