Sunday, January 11, 2009

Those "Precious" Little Words


Is there anything that warms a mothers heart more than to hear her children playing happily together, oh wait... that sounded like a skin on skin smack... wait, yup that's my 2 year old crying... wait for it... wait for it... "SHHHHHHHHHHHH! Stop Crying, Stop Crying... DON"T TELL MOM!"


Oh how I love these two.



You know that saying "The Lord won't give you more than you can handle"??
I'm thinking that might be the reason I don't have more children!

4 comments:

NatalieHemingway said...

I remember saying those same things... shhhh don't tell mom.

{krista} said...

That sounds like a conversation I would have with Jody when we were kids... I wish my kids would say that, instead, they just come screaming over every little thing. I must be doing something wrong. It can't be normal to tattle THAT much!

Miller Family said...

Too funny Julia! I love your blog and you always make me smile! I saw your mom and dad at church and they said that they had a great time at your house for the holidays! When are you coming here to visit?

Nancy said...

I love those two also!