Thursday, January 15, 2009

Student of Character

Every month Little Man's school does the whole "Student of the Month" thing, but they also do a "Student of Character" as well. Today Little Man's teacher chose him for this one.

This is what she wrote about him: "The character we have been working on is being trustworthy. I chose Little Man because I can trust him to be honest and tell the truth. He knows the difference between right and wrong, and I can count on Little Man to do the right thing. Good job Little Man!"

How awesome is that??! He got a coupon for a free slice of pizza, a pencil, some fruit snacks and a Bumper Sticker (heaven help me... I hate bumper stickers!) I'm so proud of him!

4 comments:

{krista} said...

Well, he is a character, so it's only appropriate that he should win the student of character! LOL

That's fantastic when your kids get recognized for their good deeds. Go Chasetin!

JT42 said...

what an honor! bumper sticker and all ;) (i hope I never get one of those from my kids' school too) :D

Nancy said...

Way to go Chasetin!
You've taught him well Julia.

The Johnson's said...

High Five Chasetin!!!