Thursday, January 22, 2009

My to do list

So I haven't cleaned in a while, Squirt was sick (puking). And then he was sick again (a cold). Then again (diarea). Then that escaleted into diarea and puking. So I just haven't wanted to clean. I'm tired. Because of course I have to hold him and kiss him and take care of him, so I start puking. Oh the joys of being a mother. [Now i did clean, I mean I've kept Clorox in business, I'm just lacking in the laundry/dishes department]

So over the next couple of days I need to:

*Do the dishes, which I swear I just did... like 2 days ago. Seriously?!
*Clean the hall bathroom. It's seen it's fair share of puke and other bodily functions, plus it's the "boy bathroom" which if you've ever lived in a house with boys you know that means it's just gross.
*I cleaned the play room about a week ago and about 2.5 mintes later I heard the crash of trains and cars and blocks and animals all being poored onto the floor. I haven't entered since, but as more puking began yesterday I probably should with a can of lysol. While there I may play magician and make ALOT of stuff disappear!!
*
I also need to clean the boys bedroom, because it's now a pig sty. Because Mom, there is no where to play in the play room, it SO messy!
*Laundry. I haven't had clean clothes in over a week. I've been busy washing things covered in puke and poop. Now I need to tackle my clothes. That just never makes for a happy me.


But instead I'm blogging about all I need to do and I just realized that Squirt is asleep on the floor (because he was up 4 times last night) so I might join him!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh Julia I feel sorry for you!

Cleaning is a never ending job and having boys just makes it that much worse.

I didn't realize Tanner had been sick.

{krista} said...

I just get this overwhelming feeling that our kids are related. Being pigs must run in teh family. And it's not just boys who can dirty a bathroom, my girls are experts at it.

I hope Tanner gets over the sickies quick and keeps it gone!!1

NatalieHemingway said...

I definitely have or have had those feelings A LOT! Puke is a never ending monster in our house it seems. Hopefully it will get better for you soon.