Saturday, December 6, 2008

When a 5 year old pee's his pants...

On Saturday's I have to bring my kids to work. We have to be here at 7am, So i just pick my kids up out of bed and bring them. If I have enough fore-thought I might bring clothes to change them into, but as I am usually just dragging myself out of bed, that's not very often. We're the only people there on Saturday's so it's just not a big deal. Well today I didn't bring clothes. About an hour into the morning Little Man announces "Mom, I peed my pants" WHAT THE HECK?!?!? Squirt has managed to be accident free for 3 whole days, but HE peed his pants?? Well, I told him he could try and squeeze into some of Squirt's underware (which are the tiniest things you've ever seen) or he could wrap him self in a blanket while his clothes dry. Both of those options were STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!! He chose to just walk around butt naked (he still had his shirt on, but that was not giving the necessary coverage). I mean, Squirt never has clothes on but at least he's still in his diaper/underware. This is just more than anybody needs to see and his pants still aren't dry... He actually told ME that I need to be more prepared next time.

5 comments:

{krista} said...

THAT kid is a charachter if I've ever met one! LOL

Nancy said...

We always get a good laugh at reading your blog. Boys can be so much fun!!!!!
We can't wait to see you and hopefully you have the boys all straightened out by then.
I know, that's a pretty big order.

S and RA Beazer said...

Oh the joys of motherhood. Hang in there, you won't alway have them small. It's wonderful that you blog so we can keep on their antics.

Joy said...

Hi Julia
I got your blog info from your mom. Hope you don't mind me reading. Can I add you on my blog list too?! It is good to know how you are doing!
Joy

Robyn said...

Oh man...and on a Saturday?!

You always have some great story on your blog. It's fun to read. :)