Friday, December 5, 2008

Here's a little video of Squirt talking, sorry, he doesn't have clothes on, but then again he never does.



Now that he's talking we're kindof missing the days of silence. Last night he came out of the bedroom at about 9pm and this was our conversation:
Squirt: Bubby asleep. (that's what he calls Little Man)
Me: okay, go back to bed
Squirt: Mommy, I got talk to you
Me: about what?
Squirt: I hungry

He then stayed out and watched TV with me (he had a really late nap) and every time I laughed he's say "Mommy that funny?" and then he'd start laughing. He's such a sweet little boy!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Tanner talks so cute and I can see Chasetin in the background. Can't wait to see you guys.

Train Gang said...

"Merry Christmas" IS a mouthful!!! thats so cute.

{krista} said...

Big words for such a little guy. That was just too cute!!!