Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Catching up ...again


I took some pics the other day, this was the best I got, at least they were both looking at me.

We've been having alot of fun this year, Squirt is so excited for Christmas, he walks around saying "I can not wait... I can not wait" and I'm probably the only one who understands it, but it's cute. He saw a train in a catalog, it's a Diego- Animal rescuer train and it's all he talks about. and he says things like "When Santa brings me my Choo Choo..." the problem is that Santa is NOT bringing him his Choo Choo. I hope he forgets about it when he opens his other presents. Squirt walked up to me the other day and said "Is Daddy Santa?" I said yup and he said okay and walked away. I don't know where that one came from but it was funny. Little Man does his usual... he fills all the pillowcases in the house and all the stockings with toys and plays Santa over and over again. Phrases that can often be heard are: Little Man where is the remote? Little Man where is my watch? belt, keys... if it's missing there's a good chance it's wrapped somewhere. He's already been told once this year (at school) that there is no Santa, but he blew it off and made a face like the kid was a complete moron. So we dodged that bullet for one more year.

I'll start getting caught up more frequently now, because I have my internet back. I canceled it about 6 weeks ago to save money, my theory here was that I'll just do all my banking, blogging, etc. at work, because I always have time. The problem was that I'd get busy and forget to do things like pay my credit card bill and renew some movies from the library. So in my efforts to save $29.99 a month, I spent about $45 in late fee's. So I gave up and got my internet back. I feel like my long lost friend is back!!

I added a few things below, sorry I've been a little video happy.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Those are two very handsome boys.

{krista} said...

CUTE kids!!! Ashlee still believes with no end in sight, and the other two are good at encouraging her to continue. They only believe once!

JT42 said...

what cuties! i'm glad to see you back ;)