Monday, December 29, 2008

Distractions...

I haven't blogged in a while because I've had so many fun distractions...

First, we started with this...
My little "elf" is the one in the green hat in the back row, right in the middle. This is the best shot I could get from the back of a packed gym holding a sleeping toddler in one hand and the camera in another.

Then we did a little of this...
And because we haven't all been together in 5 1/2 years, there's been a lot of this...


And we're having fun with the cutest little girl in the world... Olivia



We're excited to live only 300 miles away, instead of 2000 miles away!




Today Bryce suggested we bust out the DDR Mat, so this is what I caught, Mom, Bryce and Adrienne bustin' a move.




And Little Man giving it a whirl...



I have been having a blast with my family, the last time we were together all in the same room was 5 1/2 years ago for Little Man's blessing, then they all went on missions and to school and we all live in a different state now, so this has been a great time. We took professional pics today and they turned out so good. Maybe one day I'll break out the scanner and put them on here.
Tomorrow is Bryan's wedding, so I'll have more pics to follow. I hope you're all having a great holiday too!

4 comments:

{krista} said...

Olivia looks like she fits right in! I hope you are surviving the holidays with all the family there. I assume grandma and grandpa made it okay. Can't wait to see the family pics! Be sure to e-mail me a copy, and if you get any pics with grandma and grandpa, send me some of those, too.

S and RA Beazer said...

Thanks for the update. It's always so nice to see what your family is up too. it's too bad you live so far away. We wish we could see more of all of you.

JT42 said...

oh what fun! being with family is so fun, even if it's not very often...have fun!

Nancy said...

Thank-you for putting up with us all. We sure had a good time. I am proud of all of my kids and grandkids.